Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Gerrie!


I remember posting on my blog about my quilt group's trip to the beach before 
you moved to Portland. You left a comment and said, "can I come next year?" And
you did! We have had some great times together in the past two years and I look
forward to many more.

I love this photo of you that I took in Seattle two years ago when our group
went to APNQ. It was such a beautiful evening and we all stopped to look at the
gorgeous moon rising over the space needle. You always seem to have your camera
handy and your laptop waiting. Your picture of the space needle was on your blog
less than an hour later!

You are my "grandma" role model and my blogger role model and now you're my
"classy and sassy at 70" role model. You make it all look easy!


With love,
Your friend, Terry

No comments: